Couples and individuals coping with a wide range of difficulties including relationship problems, depression, anxiety, bereavement, low self esteem, loss of confidence and the effects of childhood sexual, physical, and emotional abuse.
With over 20 years of experience I work within an integrative approach using several theory models including CBT and psychodynamic.
This enables me to find the best method to work with each individual or couple whilst always working to BACP's code of ethics.
I have 6 years of experience working successfully for employee assistance providers through EAP (Employee Assistance Programme). I can also provide counselling/therapy for counsellors in training.
Individuals - from £40 p/session (50 mins)
Couples - from £45 p/session (50 mins)
Reduced & flexible fees in certain circumstances
I offer daytime and evening appointments and would be glad to see you for a one-off session in the first instance to assess your needs and how counselling might help you.
• University of Hertfordshire Certificate in Counselling
• University of Hertfordshire Diploma in Professional
Studies (Counselling) (2001)
• 'Relate' training from 1996 to 1998
• WPF (Herts & Beds) Diploma in Psychodynamic
• WPF (Herts & Beds) Advanced Diploma in
Psychodynamic Counselling (2001-2003)
• BACP Accreditation (2004)
• EFT (Tapping) Practitioner Qualification Level 2 (2005)
I am a BACP and UKRC registered counsellor providing a range of counselling services to clients in
Welwyn Garden City, across Hertfordshire and Bedfordshire.